As the work of the Coaching and Mentoring Hub grows we want to ensure that there are on-going opportunities to engage in research and evaluation of coaching and mentoring activity across a wide range of contexts. Demonstrating the positive impact of Coaching and Mentoring is fundamental to the future development of our work. Our work in this area is currently focused on:
- Triple bottom line – measuring the economic, social and environmental impact of Coaching and Mentoring
- Advanced coaching skills toolkit to support personal tutors
- Mentoring programmes to support early researchers
- Online mentoring support for the voluntary sector
- Peer mentoring to support those interested in developing a social enterprise
Contact us for further information.